If that has been your story, I apologize for the wait. Updates are on the way. School is finished for the year! All the last minute things went well...more to come on that in the next post. I returned yesterday from Graaff-Reinet with my good friends and African brothers, SW and Jannes. We moved all of Delani's worldly possessions from the East Cape to the Free State. God gave us good travels and a nice weekend visit as well...more to come on that in the next, next post. Also, hopefully more leatherwork to hit the blog soon.
I spent the day or a good portion of it at the school today. I am building new dividers for the desks in my classroom that didn't have them in preparation for next year. Also, my classroom needs blinds and I need to build a desk for myself...so, if you have any desire to do any extra giving before the year ends and don't know where; email me and we can work something out with the HIM office to designate the funds for that. Thanks so much for your patience...lots of pictures coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment