Thursday, July 23, 2009

too busy to post

I would love to keep posting about all of our journeys and indeed I do plan to in the future.  I have a post in the making in which Travis, Michelle and I went to a game farm and rode in an old land cruiser that was an African version of the "Beverly Hillbillies" truck down mountains that would make motocross riders think twice and in which Travis tried Ginger Beer soft drink for the first time.  In the mean time, please be content with my silence.  

The school is going well and I am really enjoying each one of the students.  It is really hectic, but a great hectic and one in which I feel really fulfilled.  Although, playing tag in loafers today was not real smart...or so my ankle is telling me.  

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot of school-related loafer stories. Maybe I'll post them sometime. Read my story about Sandy the dwarf when you get a chance. (Kirk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You failed to reveal that that was, in fact, the first and last time I tried ginger beer. - Travis

    ReplyDelete